Thursday, February 22, 2018

My Bubble

Once i traversed my timeline, in the same way I had done always
I noticed my bubble changing
And the hue of the suds displaying
Little changes of the arrangement
Of the way that I was floating

and I only noticed this when I revisited the bubble that I used to be in.

I could see her submerged there,
Judging the path ahead
Imagining where the suds might be too much
So just staying inside that bubble
Only moving just enough
to keep inside its silence
To wade through the paces of its lightness
Ignoring the paths that could veer off
As I knew that if I just kept going
That would be enough.

My bubble kept blowing forward
Happily while I idly lay inside it
I didn’t know anything else
I couldn’t see outside myself

What do I do with this hindsight
Stay blind to its blatant insight
This bubble that was comfortable
Now feels unfeeling,
And quite numb...
When I focus on the furnace of my unbridled desires
It emits a scent that I cannot make sense of
Death of some familiarity screams at me
Everytime I try to close my mind to dream
My earthly face melts in this unearthly realm
And I wake up to my pulse raising
Roaring and raging for a new me
Or a new something

My shoulders are kept scrunched up
While this bubble is in place
When I pop this shield  I can move anything
In a roaring, gentle, grace

No comments:

Post a Comment